- This event has passed.
Yoga + Meditation
9 October 2018 @ 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Yoga starts at 18:15 (doors open 18:00)
Meditation starts at 20:00
Based on who comes and your mood, we will decide together what we will do. From a softer, slower and more meditative to a more powerful and challenging lesson, individually or with a partner; we might also fly!
Everybody is welcome. The less you are flexible the more you should come. We will build up poses step by step and everybody will find his/her own comfort zone and limits.
– The lesson is for free or give what you can.
– it is advisable if you can bring your own mat or towel. We have also 10 mats available, first come first served.
– Bring your sports clothes an empty stomach and your positive mood.
-De Vondelbunker is actually an underground culture, autonomous spaces where many different events occur. It is not a yoga studio. The floor might not be sparkling clean. We try to clean it the best we can before the lesson if you want to come earlier and help.
Info: send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to email@example.com
Please come a little bit earlier, we start on time!
Come and join for a guided meditation session where we practice 3 skills:
* Concentration * anchoring attention on the breath, and returning to the breath each time the mind wanders (it will always wander!)
* Composure * The skill of being present with, for example, a pain in the knee, or a difficult emotion, without getting distracted by thoughts about what is going on.
* Clarity * noticing, connecting to the felt sensations in the body.
We have some mats and small cushions, but do bring your own mat/towel/cushion if possible!
Free entrance and donations are appreciated.
For more info PM Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doors open at 19:45 and we will close them at 20.00. We start at 20.00. Please try to be on time.