- This event has passed.
Tue 21 May @ 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
Come join us in this practice of Hatha yoga at Vondelbunker !
It is a class open to all levels, where both beginners and advanced practitioners can benefit.
This class is free as an offering to the community, if you would like to make an offer in return we accept donations at the end of class.
After the class there will be a guided meditation session.
What to bring:
– Dress in layers of clothing you are comfortable moving in
– A mat if you have one or a blanket or a towel if you do not have one. we also have 10 very worn spare mats that are available on a first come, first served, basis.
– There is no ‘fee’ for the class but donations are welcome:)
Where to go:
– The venue, De Vondelbunker, is underneath the bridge in Vondelpark on the North East side (i.e. underneath Van Baerlestraat). It is hard to find for the first time so allow plenty of time to get there.
(Note: De Vondelbunker is actually a punk club (out of hours!). This allows us to do the class for free, but the floor might not be as sparkling clean as a studio!)
For this session, Vasilis Sormas will teach.
“Yoga has been my my life for the last 7 years, and ever since i have been feeling its benefits in my body and mind. I have been teaching traditional Hatha for the last 2 years with influences from the paths of yin, vinyasa, ashtanga, kundalini and acro yoga. The classes are focused in relaxing the body and mind to the present moment in order to practice with ease and effectiveness towards a brighter self.”
Do you have other questions?
– For further info, send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to email@example.com
Doors will open at 18:15 and we will start the class at 18.30.
About Yoga De Verrekijker:
Yoga de verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for student and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga de verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contribution. As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community. We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help! If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!