Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

LoveBunker

Sun 17 November @ 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Dear Lovers,

Leaves are changing colours, days are getting shorter….It´s safe to say that Autumn has officially arrived in Amsterdam. But the parties don´t have to stop!

To celebrate this wonderful time of the year, we want to invite you to a Sunday full of Love and Techno Music in the Vondelbunker.

So bring your friends and let´s make this a Sunday to remember! ♥

+++ LINE UP +++

TBA

+++ VONDELBUNKER +++

The Vondelbunker is a free autonomous space run by a team of volunteers. Underground culture and DIY politics are at the heart of Vondelbunker, making the space free for any organization to use and open to anyone who wants to join the events.

Come by to the Vondelbunker for concerts, cinema nights, art exhibits and performances. Entry is always based on donations.

+++ LOVE +++

As always, Love Foundation Amsterdam is organizing this event not only to provide space & time to enjoy life, but also to support the lives of others. Therefore, 80% of the profit will go to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya. The remaining 20% will be reinvested in future Love Foundation Events.

As we are a volunteer based organization, we don’t pay any voluteers and keep the costs low to raise more funds.
To find out more or to join us, have a look at www.love-foundation.org.

+++ A FEW RULES +++

*no isms: no sexism, no racism, classism, homophobia, xenophobia, transphobia etc. etc. etc.
Hatefulness of any kind is not tolerated, and if we see this, you will immediately be asked to leave.
*respect the neighbours & your fellow people
Be loving, be kind and be aware!

Much love,
Your Love Foundation Amsterdam

Details

Date:
Sun 17 November
Time:
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Website:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2755419114470584/

Venue

Vondelbunker
Vondelpark 8
Amsterdam, 1077AA Netherlands