- This event has passed.
Let’s do some yoga together :)
10 September 2019 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
One event on 1 January 1970 at 7:30pm
we will meet in Vondelbunker (Vondelpark) for a free yoga lesson.Based on who comes and your mood, we will decide together what we will do. From a softer, slower and more meditative to a more powerful and challenging lesson, individually or with a partner; we might also fly!Everybody is welcome. The less you are flexible the more you should come. We will build up poses step by step and everybody will find his/her own comfort zone and limits.
Doors open at 18:45. Please come a bit earlier we start at 19.00.
I hope to see you on the mat!! :) :) :)
—— Practical info: —————————————
– Dress in layers of clothing you are comfortable moving in
– Bring a mat if you have one, or a blanket or a towel if you don’t. We also have 10 (very worn) spare mats that are available on a first come, first served, basis.
– There is no ‘fee’ for the class, but donations for the teachers are welcome and encouraged :)
– Do you have any injuries? Please talk to the teacher privately before the class.
—— Where to go: —————————————–
– The venue, De Vondelbunker, is underneath the bridge in Vondelpark on the North East side (i.e. underneath Van Baerlestraat). It is hard to find for the first time so allow plenty of time to get there.
(Note: De Vondelbunker is actually a punk club (out of hours!). This allows us to do the class for free, but the floor might not be as sparkling clean as a studio!)
Do you have other questions?
– For further info, send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Yoga De Verrekijker
Yoga de verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for student and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga de verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contribution. As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community. We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help! If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!